Weed-Free Gardening presents a clear and easy-to-implement plan of attack to get even the most tenacious weeds under control without the need for potentially harmful synthetic herbicides.Let’s face it: weeding is far from a homeowner’s favorite chore. But not everyone can afford to hire a landscape crew to keep the weeds at bay, and spraying chemical herbicides isn’t a smart solution for eco-conscious homeowners or pet parents. If that’s the case for you, the weed control prevention and control strategies outlined here by author Tasha Greer will have you growing flowers, vegetables, shrubs, and trees with little to no weed competition. Tasha’s organic approach hands you methods for both preventing weeds early in the growing season and managing weedy intruders year-round. By following the practical guidance found in Weed-Free Gardening, you’ll:
- Control annual weeds by disrupting their natural lifecycle
- Learn the whys, hows, and whens of weed-inhibiting mulching techniques
- Eliminate deep-rooted perennial weeds by eradicating them at their source
- Meet the best and most effective weeding tools available to homeowners
- Discover many ways to keep weeds out of the vegetable garden while ensuring healthy and productive soil
- Implement a practical plan to gain long-term control over weeds
In addition, you’ll find resources for weed identification, tips for getting rid of invasive plants, useful ideas for handling areas completely overtaken by weeds, and dozens of “weed hacks” to make life in the garden so much more beautiful.Weed-Free Gardening is here with a plan to save you time, money, and energy, and help you fall in love with your garden all over again. If landscape beds overrun with weeds are making you want to give up on your garden, hope is finally here!